Thursday, September 10, 2009

Falling Short for Sept

Although I paid off one of the student loans this month, I'm going to be at least a couple hundred dollars short by the end of the month.

My checking account, after tomorrow's paycheck gets deposited, will have $1725.

BUT:
  • I still need to pay my car payment, $350.
  • My revolving balance credit card (the one I use for groceries/gas/etc, then PIF each month) is currently at $401.
  • I'll need $100-150 for groceries & gas to last the rest of the month.
Assuming that I don't eat out, or buy anything else, that leaves only ~$850 to apply towards outstanding credit card balances this month. Realistically, I'll spend at least another $100 on random purchases for the house and for entertainment, leaving only $750.

I had hoped to pay at least $1000!

No comments:

Post a Comment