Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little things -

I had plans to go out to dinner with a friend tonight, and had made plans to have lunch out with a coworker tomorrow. I figured that it would be $15 for dinner, with tip, and another $7 for lunch tomorrow. 

My friend ended up picking up tonight's dinner tab, and my coworker asked if we could just bring lunch from home and eat together at the office instead. So that's $22 saved! 

I probably should have saved the $22, but instead I swung by the store to pick up a few items. Bottled water (we refill jugs at the store, so it's pretty cheap!), air freshener for my car (still trying to mask the spoiled milk odor!), and some containers for organizing shelves. 

I also found some jersey sheets on clearance for only $7, and picked up a set. I normally pay around $20-25, and had actually just bought some on sale a few weeks ago, but I couldn't resist such a great deal. My total ended up being $31, which I thought wasn't too bad... 

No comments:

Post a Comment