Friday, October 2, 2009

Upcoming Parties

The next few weeks are filled with social events. We've got a housewarming party tomorrow, and a small birthday gathering on Sunday. Later in the month, I've got a bachelorette party to attend, and then a wedding later that same weekend. 

I've purchased a small item for the wedding, and I'll probably end up buying the rest off their registry. I'm leaning towards not bringing a gift for the bachelorette party, since it's just a small group of people going out drinking. 

I have no clue what to buy for a housewarming gift that's nice yet inexpensive - we never had a housewarming party when we moved in, and none of our friends (or extended family) brought us any gifts. I know there's always a bottle of wine or houseplants, but I wanted something other than those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment