Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some Extra Income

I've had a busy few weeks at work, so my next couple paychecks should be a bit higher than usual. Because I've been working longer hours to finish up on some projects, I've also been getting home rather late... leaving less time to shop for sales on groceries, to pack my lunch, and to cook dinner. We've been eating meals out a bit more than usual - I've gone out for coffee every morning and lunch everyday this week! 

Even so, I should definitely come out ahead. I'm expecting Friday's paycheck to be about $250 more than usual, and the following paycheck (in another two weeks) will be about the same. I will also have a mileage reimbursement check coming in a month or so, and that'll be about $250 (with about $100 of that being actual out-of-pocket expenses for extra fuel). 

It's perfect timing and will help take the bite out of the auto insurance and quarterly sewer bills... 

No comments:

Post a Comment