Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Swagbucks Update

I wanted to give an update on my Swagbucks earnings so far.

I'm still only using Swagbucks as a search engine, I haven't attempted to earn any extra bucks by completing offers or buying stuff. But in just over 3 weeks, I've earned 45 Swagbucks, which is equivalent to a $5 Amazon gift card. The cost for other prizes varies greatly, and there is a complete listing here - but the Amazon gift card seems like the most practical overall. Over an entire year, that would be $75-100 in free money just for using the search a handful of times each day.

I haven't had anyone else sign up using my referral link (anyone, please?!), but I think how it works is that I get extra Swagbucks whenever people I refer get them - so I could pretty easily double or triple my rewards. I guess in that regard, it's sort of a Ponzi-type setup.... but it's legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment