Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How much is too much?

Hubby & I have been talking through plans for the next year or two. Not surprisingly, we aren't really on the same page.

I want to pay off the credit card debt, then aggressively tackle our 2nd mortgage. While we're working on that, I'd also like to cashflow several home renovation projects.

He has his eyes on a brand-new $38,000 sports car (financed, not saving up for a few years to buy it with cash). In the meantime, he's planning to buy some new electronics and go on a few trips.

I'm not sure that there's any middle ground that we can both agree on. I think one or both of us will end up not getting what we want.


1 comment:

  1. oh no.... you definately need to sit down & come up with something in the middle.... good luck.

    ReplyDelete