Monday, July 27, 2009

Grocery Shopping

I recently discovered that a few Kroger stores in the area double coupons up to $1 (most other Kroger's only double coupons up to 50 cents!), so I went there yesterday to see how well I could do. I don't usually like doing my "full" shopping at Kroger, because they do tend to be more expensive than several other local grocery stores, but I had a ton of $.75 and $1 coupons...  

Thanks to a large stack of coupons, many of which were going to expire soon anyways, I scored tons of free & really cheap stuff. The freebies included yogurt, toothpaste, air freshener, deodorant, pet snacks, and candy. I think I'm going to have to make a more conscious effort to set aside those $1 coupons, and then head up to Kroger every week or two!  

No comments:

Post a Comment